Program: Edip Version: 1.0.0 Author: Eddie Brüggemann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Language: C++ Release: 24/11/2015 License: GPLv3
Edip is an easy to use image effects processing programme with severals functionnalities.
Edip permit to:
- Rotate your image over 90° to the left or to the right.
- Mirror your image, so that:
- The left side from your image is copy, mirror likewise, on the right side.
- The right side from your image is copy, mirror likewise, on the left side.
- The upper part of your image is copy, mirror likewise, on the bottom part.
- The bottom part of your image is copy, mirror likewise, on the upper part.
- Zoom on a selected center or the default image center.
- Flipping your image.
- From left to right.
- From right to left.
- From up to down.
- From down to up.
Edip permit to change the image color intensity and some phenomenal color spaces settings.
- Color intensity
- You can set the red intensity.
- You can set the green intensity.
- You can set the blue intensity.
- You can set the global intensity.
- Phenomenal color spaces settings
Edip permit to apply severals built-in filters to your image by simply selecting the wanted filter in the list and pressing the apply button.
The built-in filters are divide into 3 differents categories:
You can apply over 30 differents filters to your image.
You can grayscale your image according 6 differents algorithms.
You can colorscale your image in 6 differents colors (red, green, blue, yellow, pink, turquoise) according differents algorithms for every color.
In addition Edip provide many fully configurable filters which you can apply to your image:
- Kernel filters.
- Photography filters.
- Morphological filters.
- Canny filter.
- Color contours filter.
- Multiply colors.
- Multiply global intensity.
- Set image in color tone.
Edip provide some basic draw functionalities to draw onto your image in the wanted color with the wanted thickness or to fill your form.
- Polygone: normal or strikethrough.
- Star: normal, strikethrough, flower likewise, stroked.